Disney Background





Monday, June 14, 2010

June 14, 2010

Well, slacker to say the least. Its been over a year since I have posted?? Holy cow I say.

Well updates are my children are one year older and now one starts North Ogden Jr. High?? How did this happen? Colton will be in 7th grade this year and going to the same Jr High I went to, how weird is that? Connor, my baby is going into 5th grade this year. No longer are they babies, they are growing into...duh duh duh teenagers!!
scream!

No I am not scared of this monumental milestone in their lives because they are wonderful boys who are very well mannered and loving and have been taught well as to who they are and what they stand for. I am so proud of them. I love them so much.

I am now a federal employee of the I.R.S. Yes, I am one of the few the proud to have finally gotten a job I have tried to attain for many many a moons. I am still single and still wanting to find a companion, my best friend, and my love. I am most definitely willing to wait to find the right one though this time. Why? Because I deserve it dang it! ;)

On to bigger and better things. Hope this summer will bring joy, happiness, wonderful memories and hopefully the start of some goals I hope to start.
Onward and Upward I say!

No comments: