Disney Background





Sunday, November 28, 2010

Holidays 2011

Well the holidays are here again. Weren't they just here? My how time flies when you aren't paying attention. Thanksgiving turned out well, we had a small crowd only about 15, but you know what that means. Christmas Eve is going to be crowded!
No big news to report, the family is doing well. The boys are growing way too fast. I am not ready for the big 4-0 birthday. I'm going to try and keep it together, but I'm not promising anything.
We went and saw Tangled last night. What a cute cute show. Once again Disney has created a wonderful and magical princess adventure. I have to say its probably my favorite to date and I love most of the Disney movies.

The end of January/beginning of February well will be traveling down South and hitting up Disneyland for 2011. I cannot wait to see World of Color, it is what I am most looking forward to for this trip. Onward and Upward at this time.

No comments: