Disney Background





Monday, January 12, 2009

Sounds like....

It sure sounds like the jobs and economy strife's are hitting everywhere. I have been unemployed for over 6 months now and its starting to eat at me bigtime. I guess I'm not a homebody as much as I use to be. Im starting to need to get out and hopefully find something close and something that is somewhat enjoyable.
The boys are in 3rd and 5th grade and as boys are, doing what they enjoy. They are both taking piano lessons, Colton is in a singin group called Kids-R-Music that is a wonderful group that 2 of his cousins are in and Connor wants to join also when he turns 8. They travel alot of places to sing and do performances in a lot of neat places, so that will be great for them.

They just took their first skiing lesson last week and it looks like that is going to be a big hit again this winter. I am just wishing for the spring, summer and fall to come again in all their glory. I am tired of looking out and just seeing dark and gloomy. I don't mind when its snowing heavy because that is beautiful. But just the blah stuff, it needs to change. I will try to do better at this because it is somewhat of a journal and will help my moods to vent some of what I'm feeling. Off to homework duty. :)

No comments: