Disney Background





Thursday, January 29, 2009

New Year, New Outlook.

Well, it is a New Year and New Beginnings should come at that time. It's time to start changing the things that didn't quite make the bar in 2008. Last year was not the nicest, easiest, loving year if you catch my drift. And I'm not the only one who has mentioned that. I wonder why?
This next year I am going to start liking myself again after 10 years of not. 10 years is a long time to hate yourself. And you wonder why your body goes downhill? The self esteem button has not only broke but, completely came off the machine and shot itself into the outer regions of deep space. So now its time to rebuild it and pimp it up. Going to be a better version then the first.
The road ahead is long and bumpy with many twists and turns. Some days it looks almost impossible to conquer, but its not. My sights are set and locked in to achieve this goal. Wait and see it might be interesting to see.

No comments: